Snowmobile Safari available from
December 18th 2021 to April 16th 2022
Description of the adventure
“Two breathtaking days”
We offer you a real breath of fresh air via this roadtrip. For a weekend, come and have fun through sumptuous landscapes and extraordinary sensations. Nature is full of secrets, and you will be the most at the heart of this condensed adventure. By snowmobile, come and discover the dizzying heights, the gigantic Taiga and the sumptuous tundra of Lapland for a getaway.
In all, we will cross 170km in two days. Our goal: the village of Tankavaara, the source of the legendary gold deposits. During this journey, we may have the chance to observe reindeer in their natural habitat. However, this is without counting on the exceptional fauna still preserved of the Laponian nature.
In order to rest and rethink this fabulous day, a Finnish chalet and sauna will be waiting for us for a very restful night.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We remain at your disposal throughout the year to answer your questions or to put together personalized roadtrips.
Find out the details of this special adventure.
Day 1 - Saturday
Come and enjoy the weekend of a snowmobile getaway in the heart of Lappish nature. Between taiga and tundra, we will pass on the heights of Saariselka and enjoy an exceptional point of view. Then, we will continue our raid towards the gold diggers village of Tankavaara. On the way, we will pass by a gold mine which is still in operation to this day.
We will cross the territory of the reindeer and we may have the chance to admire them in their habitat.
We will sleep in the evening in a pretty chalet in the very heart of the gold diggers village. Also, we will have the chance to savor the end of the day in a Finnish sauna.
Day 2 - Sunday
When we wake up from Tankavaara camp, we will take the way back to Ivalo. This will be different from the outward journey, in fact we will cross new snowmobile trails for guaranteed driving sensations accessible to all.
In total: a 170km course through exceptional landscapes.
To know :
- This is an all-inclusive weekend:
- On-site transfer (airport – base camp)
- Full board
- Luggage transport
- Supervision by French and English speaking guides
- Loan of cold weather outfits + boots + protective helmet
- Snowmobile rental + gasoline
- The roadtrip lasts 2 days and 1 night: from Saturday morning to Sunday evening.
- Maximum 6 people per weekend.
- The arrival airport is that of Ivalo in Finland.
- The whole trip will be done on snowmobiles, it is the only means of transport to explore the Arctic Circle.
- The season opens from December 25, 2021 and ends on April 09, 2022.
- This is an exploration for all ages. However, it is aimed at travelers in search of exploration!
- The trip will be supervised by professionals who will know how to react effectively in all types of conditions.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for all types of information or requests for clarification!
- From 490 € (see details below)
|1 person per snowmobile||2 people per snowmobile|
|Standard rate||590€ / pers.||499€ / pers.|
Extreme cold suits, shoes, helmets, waterproof bags, thermos and bowls are provided
Do you want to book this experience? Click on the button to access the dedicated page and discover the prices and details of this fabulous trip!